In the past couple of weeks, I have been working on getting more organized. I have found that living in such a small space (our last apartment was about 3 times the size of this one) has made total organization a necessity.
Last weekend, I came up with a solution for my earrings in the bathroom. I simply purchased some nice wood hangers at Target and a bunch of felt at Michael’s (I couldn’t decide what colors I wanted, so I pretty much bought them all!). I clipped the felt into the hanger, hung it on the wall and presto! It’s ever-so-nice to be able to see all of them at a glance. I found some earrings I forgot I had and got rid of some that I just won’t wear anymore.
It only cost about $8, including all the extra felt I bought!
Sorry for the picture quality. There is not a lot of natural light in the bathroom and the light that is in there is quite bright!
- spaceships likes this
- sinisterbeading likes this
- fascinated-by-fassy reblogged this from icouldmakethat
- jenngood likes this
- lituliliro likes this
- timacoyt reblogged this from catalogs-
- mygirlblue likes this
- nonsensealamode reblogged this from melissaanderson
- craftivities reblogged this from melissaanderson
- sundriesandscraps likes this
- susanmc likes this
- nikp likes this
- icouldmakethat reblogged this from melissaanderson and added:
- etonia reblogged this from melissaanderson and added:
- sarahbeara reblogged this from melissaanderson
- furryrabbits reblogged this from melissaanderson
- furryrabbits likes this
- lunadamepan likes this
- notthebattleofwaterloo likes this
- akuat likes this
- sarahfrank reblogged this from melissaanderson and added:
- melissaanderson posted this